Click on the blue words ↑↑↑ above to follow us
Wool control on the shore of Jiyang Lake WeChat: (bianzhirensheng_com)
If you also want to “make headlines”, or have good work recommendations,
Please add the editor’s WeChat ID: bianzhirensheng_com (long press to copy) Weaving enthusiasts are welcome to harass
This is a New Year’s Eve piece.
Thanks to the sisters in the group, who gave a lot of ideas together, and finally decided to knit this hooded coat. Loose A-type Korean style, do not pick the figure; The hooded style is casual and youthful, just to my liking (I’m going to catch the lost tail of youth that fades away, hehe… ）； Autumn and winter coat style, the two strands of hoops are thick and warm, well, this is it!
After the trial was completed, the result was still very satisfactory, if it weren’t for the fact that it was snowing outside the window at the moment, I really wanted to wear it for a spin.
Let’s look at the original first:
Look at mine again:
Thread: wool hemp circle thread, 2 strands of weaving, dosage 845 grams.
Needle: No. 6 stick needle.
Ready-to-wear size: length 73cm, bust 110cm, sleeve length (from the neckline) 71cm, hem 124cm.
【Weaving order and points】
1. The body and sleeves are woven in pieces, and the last line does not receive needles;
2. After the body and sleeves are stitched, directly knit the hat directly from the last row of each piece.
3. Pick the placket (even the edge of the hat), because the clothes are relatively long, so it is divided into two times with the center of the hat as the boundary;
4. Finally, sew the pocket to the appropriate part of the front piece.
1. Study the original illustration first, and calculate the number of stitches according to your actual size. Considering that it is a jacket worn in late autumn, the bust size is slightly enlarged, and other sizes are basically unchanged. Weaving sample, calculate the number of stitches and rows in each part according to the sample, draw a sketch for identification, and the sketch drawn before weaving is as follows:
2. Start weaving from the front piece (the front piece is relatively small, in case the size is wrong, the loss is small), while weaving and correcting the data of the sketch, so the data of the remaining pieces after the front piece is finished weaving is more accurate.
3. When suturing, the front is still used to stitch, the specific method is detailed in the illustration of [Sparkling].
After all the completion of the drawing, a re-drawing of the illustration for summary and archiving purposes, and also for the sisters’ reference.
★ Some novice sisters said that they could not understand the illustration of the hat, so the text description is as follows:
When I knit, the last row of the body and sleeves are left on the needle, so after stitching, I can directly connect these and continue to weave up, which is a total of 74 stitches. When knitting to 29cm, start to close the tip of the cap: divide the total number of stitches into two, 37 stitches on the left and right, and when the front side is knitted to the 35th stitch, combine 36 and 37 stitches, then combine 38 and 39 stitches, and then every time you need to reduce the stitch, you will turn the 4 stitches on both sides of the midline into 2 stitches. The specific needle reduction rule is: 2-1-5, 1-1-7, that is, every 2 rows like this for a total of 5 times, then each row (that is, when weaving back and forth) a total of 7 times, and finally leave 25 on each side of the center line, change half of it to a new needle, and then put the two needles together, 2 stitches and 1 needle each time, and collect the needles at the same time, so as to complete and minimize the stitching.