FRP is a polymer composite material (English: Fiberglass Reinforcde Plastics, F.R.P), and the garbage collection container made of this material is a glass fiber reinforcement trash. FRP materials should have been in the fields of national defense, aerospace, airlines and other fields. With the advancement of science and technology, it has gradually been widely used in the civil product market. The glass reinforcement material is used to create a trash can. The surface is coated with ultraviolet -resistant rays and preventing aging the rubber layer, making the product’s appearance bright and bright. Poor corrosion anti -theft and other characteristics. There are also environmental protection characteristics.
1. The modern cost management system makes the product cost more cost -effective than similar products;
2. The product is solid and durable, and the trash can with iron and plastic quality is longer and the cost is lower;
3. Customized styles and colors can be customized according to user needs;
4. It is not easy to fade, and it is always true;
5. Easy to clean, it is still smooth as new after scrubbing;
6. Unique appearance design, science, beauty, generous;
7. Easy to classify and put in garbage to improve environmental awareness;
Use good glass fiber to synthesize with imported resin. It is high, corrosion -resistant, acidic and alkali, prevent aging, does not deform under sun exposure, prevent ultraviolet rays, easy to clean, convenient operation, large container collection capacity, solid durable service life span Long, the peel barrel is not stolen and recovered. Clean, beautiful, wake up the fiber reinforcement trash bin, and do not retreat. Use the mold at one time. Good sealing and not polluting the environment. Some are galvanized plates.