Middle school, is the junior high school students high school students learning key time, teachers generally in the monthly exam or midterm exam or final exam after the will buy some small prizes to reward outstanding junior high school students, for middle school students, the best gifts are school supplies, daily necessities, etc., then junior high school students prizes are better? What are the prizes for the junior high school end-of-semester exam? Here are a few stationery prizes that reward junior high school students.
1. Engraved brass bookmark
This auspicious cloud bookmark is made of metal brass, which can be stored for a long time with a retro charm, can be engraved with inspirational words on the front, and the name of the student’s award on the reverse, which is a relatively cheap practical prize for junior high school students, and can be used as a third prize, progress award, etc.
Small prizes for junior high school students
2. Metal brass ruler
The ruler is also the most used stationery by students, is the most common junior high school student prize, this copper ruler can also be engraved on the front and back, engraved with the name of the award, inspirational words, student names, etc., suitable for junior high school student prizes, junior high school student small prizes, junior high school student prizes. It can be used as a second prize for middle school students.
Practical prizes for junior high school students
3. Copper ruler + straight stick bookmark set
This is composed of the two most commonly used stationery for junior high school students, and the meaning of inspirational words engraved on it is very good, and it is a good choice as the first prize and excellence award for junior high school students. The ruler can be engraved with inspirational quotes, student winning names, student names, etc.
Prize recommendation for junior high school students
Below are some commonly used eight-character inspirational aphorisms, phrases and quotes that can be carved into the rulers and bookmarks mentioned above.
1. Grasp the opportunity and make your dreams come true.
2. Do not learn self-knowledge, do not ask self-knowledge.
3. Read the book a hundred times, and see the righteousness.
4. Accumulate thick and thin, determined to win.
5. Be proactive and work hard.
6. Stimulate youth and bloom wonderfully.
7. Gather sand into a boat and strive to surpass.
8. Silent, rising.
9. Sail against the tide, if you do not advance, you will retreat.
10. Work hard and forge ahead.
11. When the cauldron is broken, the war will be won.
12. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
13. Life does not stop, struggle does not stop.
14. Determined to move forward and dare to win.
15. Read the book a hundred times, and its righteousness is self-evident.
16. It is better to listen than to see, and it is better to see than to do.
17. Learn without reluctance, gold and stone can be cut.
18. Never tire of learning and never tire of educating people.
19. Never tire of learning and never tire of educating people.
20. There is no end to learning the sea, and the heart is high.