Butterfly muscle refers to the rhythmic shape of the latissimus dorsi muscles when the shoulders are stretched to the sides, like the wings of a butterfly.
Butterfly muscles not only need strong latissimus dorsi, but also obvious biceps and abs to reflect. Looking at this butterfly muscle is very drooling, Xiaobian tells you that a bungee rope can exercise all the above muscles, persistence, can make you also become the picture in the picture!
(1) Standing deadlift
Training area: chest and back
1. Open your feet and shoulder-width apart, straighten your chest and tummy, and stand too straight
2. Fix the middle section of the bungee rope and raise your hands to your chest
3. Pull both arms back until the forearms are parallel to the ground
4. Repeat 20 times
(2) Standing posture alternating bends
Workout area: Biceps
1. Open your feet, step on the bungee rope under your feet, straighten your chest and tummy, press your shoulders, make fists with both hands, fist eyes forward, and hang your arms at your sides.
2. Pull up alternately with the left and right hands, inhale, until the biceps muscle is fully contracted, exhale, and restore the starting position.
3. During the process, the upper arm is close to the sides of the body, do not open, and can be slightly moved back and forth.
(3) Side swing
Training site: deltoid muscle
1. Fix the middle section of the bungee rope, open your feet, hold your chest up, hold the handle in both hands, inhale, pull up to the upper left, and when you exhale, return to the initial movement.
2. Inhale, pull up to the upper right, exhale, and return to the initial movement.
3. Repeat 20 times.
Training area: back
1. Tie the bungee rope to the horizontal bar with a live buckle and step on the grip bar.
2. A variety of grip distances and grips can be adopted
3. The number of times can be adjusted according to itself, and it is appropriate to exhaust 70-80% of physical strength.
(5) Assist the muscle-building wheel
Training area: abs, biceps, back
1. Pedal the bungee rope lever, and the bungee rope can pass through the muscle-building wheel
2. Open your feet, shoulder-width apart, hold the handle of the muscle wheel with both hands, press the ground with both feet, inhale, slowly send the body forward, when the limit is reached, straighten your knees, try not to touch the ground, and return to the initial position when exhaling.
3. Repeat 5-15 times
(6) Prone leg pressing
Training area: back, abdomen, biceps femoris
1. Fix the bungee rope handle, lie down, inhale, press the bungee cord with both feet, exhale when it reaches the limit, and return your legs to the initial position.
2. Repeat 10-20 times
(7) Lunge step down
Training area: back, deltoid muscles
1. Secure the bungee cord handle at a high place.
2. Lunge squat, left calf and ground 90 degrees, right knee kneel, upper body straight, belly and chest. Press down and open your shoulders.
3. Hold the bungee cord with both hands up, inhale, pull down, until the biceps completely contract, exhale, and return to the initial position.
4. Repeat this movement 20 times, change to the left knee and repeat 20 times.
(8) Lunge step up
1. Hold the handle with both hands and step on the bungee rope with your right foot
2. Open your feet naturally, retreat your left foot back, in the shape of a lunge, inhale, pull the rope up with both hands, try not to touch the ground with your left knee, exhale after reaching the limit, and return to the initial position.
3. After completing 20 times, change the left foot to step on the rope and repeat 20 times.
Bungee rope is not limited by venue, equipment and time, is a very convenient fitness equipment, can be exercised at home and on business trips, is a great invention that perfectly meets the fitness needs of contemporary people. Stop using busyness as an excuse, 20 minutes a day, you can reap a good figure! Why not~
4. Repeat 20 times
Training area: back